Falafel is one of those foods for some reason every new vegan gets introduced to. I think it’s more because a lot of restaurants had vegan falafel on the menu.
Back when I went vegan, falafel was pretty much all you were getting if you were eating out. To be fair, I didn’t mind. I love falafel.
I have got multiple different falafel recipes on my blog, but today, I am sharing one of my all-time favourite falafel recipes that has a very special twist to it!
What Is Falafel Wrap Made Of?
A falafel wrap is made using falafel balls, sauces, hummus, and sliced crunchy veg. That is basically it.
However, there are many different variations of falafel wrap; so it will vary depending on where you buy it from, or the recipe you are following.
Are Falafel Wraps Healthy?
Falafel wraps are an incredibly satisfying and filling meal, that will nourish your body.
They are indeed healthy and make for a great high-protein lunch or dinner.
How To Make a Vegan Falafel Wrap
You will need the following ingredients:
- Crunchy Veg of Choice (I used cucumber and tomatoes)
- Sauces (I used tahini)
- Flatbreads or tortillas
Whether you are making your falafels from scratch or buying them ready-made, you will need to assemble your wraps.
You can be as creative as you like, there is no hard rule here. The way I like to do it is by spreading hummus first, then follow by the falafels, crunchy veg, and finally the sauces.
Wrap them tiddly, and enjoy!
Falafel Recipes You May Like
1. Gluten-Free Falafel Recipe
2. Oil-Free Beetroot Falafel
3. Vegan Quinoa Falafel
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy Vegan Zaalouk if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Falafel Wrap
- 8 Falafel Balls or use my homemade falafel recipe
- 2 flatbreads or tortillas
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/3 english cucumber sliced
- 2 tbsp hummus shop bought or homemade
- 2 tbsp of sauces of choice I used tahini and sriracha
- Fresh herbs of choice optional
- Whether you are making your falafels from scratch or buying them ready-made, you will need to assemble your wraps.
- You can be as creative as you like, there is no hard rule here. The way I like to do it is by spreading hummus first, then follow by the falafels, crunchy veg, and finally the sauces.
- Wrap them tiddly, and enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023