These Vegan Fudge Healthy Easy Recipe bars are dead easy to make and are so delicious and guilt-free. They are the ultimate Vegan fudge bars. They are healthy and you can play around with them a lot! You can add any toppings you like or make it less chocolate or more chocolate by adding cocoa powder.
I opted for raisins and chopped nuts for my toppings! Have it all a bit more sweet and crunchy!
It’s super easy to make these healthy vegan fudge bars!
Is fudge vegan though you may wonder? Well this one is 😉 A healthy easy vegan fudge recipe you need to make ASAP. These fudge bars are also completely gluten-free.
All You Need To Make Vegan Fudge is:
Dark dairy-free chocolate
And toppings of your choice!
Now, when you look at the ingredients you will be like “what? Avocado in my chocolate? – Gross!” But, before you give up doing these, hear me out! – Avocado is a healthy and Vegan replacement for the traditional dairy butter.
Seriously, just give them a go, and you will see how good they are!
How To Make Vegan Fudge:
So, simply mash the avocados as finely as possible and melt your chocolate. Add the avocado and vanilla to the chocolate and mix very well with a whisk, beat as many avocado lumps as possible. (Alternatively, add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth) Then transfer it onto a lined loaf tin or whatever shape you would like it to set. Add your toppings and freeze for a minimum of 1 hour and a half.
Do let me know how you found this Vegan Fudge Healthy Easy Recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Recipes:
Vegan Fudge Healthy Easy Recipe
- Blender/food processor
- 2 cups/340g of dark vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g of mashed avocado about 3 large Avocados mash them really well until smooth (or use food processor, see recipe)
- 2 handfuls of toppings of choice
- Line an 8 by 8-inch pan with parchment paper, loaf tin, or anything you like it to be shaped as.
- In a double boiler add the chocolate. Whisk until melted and smooth.
- (To make a double boiler, use a saucepan and a glass bowl that fits the saucepan. Add enough water in the pan so that there is a 1-2 inch distance between the water level and the bowl bottom. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce heat to low-medium and add the chocolate to the glass bowl and pop the bowl on top of the pan, then melt the chocolate)
- Once the chocolate is melted, you can either combine all ingredients in a bowl or add them to a food processor, then blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the parchment-lined pan and even it out with a spatula. You can now top this fudge with nuts, coconut, whipped coconut cream or other toppings. Freeze for about 1 hour and a half, slice and serve, or place slices on parchment paper and store in the freezer again. Grab from the freezer to serve!