These Vegan Gluten-Free Keto Biscuits are delicious, buttery, cheesy goodness! I love ‘veganizing’ recipes like that, because man, I LOVE BISCUITS!
These homemade biscuits are keto-approved, made with almond flour, and taste just like the real thing!
I love eating these keto biscuits with some homemade vegan cream cheese!
When you shape these beauties to bake, keep them quite big, as they can’t rise as much, since we do not have an egg in this recipe. It’s completely vegan, and I have used flax eggs to replace the hen’s egg. A delicious easy vegan keto biscuits that you have to try!
Can I Use Coconut Flour To Make Keto Biscuits?
Coconut flour is very dry and won’t work for this recipe. You are much better off using finely ground almond flour. Make sure to use almond flour and not almond meal. Otherwise, the biscuits won’t have the right texture.
So just stick to the almond flour ideally.
Can I Freeze These Homemade Biscuits?
Freshly made biscuits will last in the freezer for 3 months stored in an air-tight zip-top bag. When ready to eat them, pop directly in a 200 degree F oven for 10-15 minutes so they can thaw and warm up. Homemade biscuit will last for 3 days in the fridge. Make sure not to keep them at room temperature.
Anyway! I hope you like this recipe. Do let me know how you found these Vegan Gluten-Free Keto Biscuits if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Gluten-Free Keto Biscuits
- 2 cups/272g almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon each garlic & onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches of fresh cracked pepper
- ¼ bunch of green onions finely sliced
- 2 vegan flax eggs*
- ½ cup/100g vegan butter melted
- ½ cup/112g vegan cheese shredded
- In a small bowl add 2 tbsp of flaxseeds and 4 tbsp of water. Sed aside for 5 minutes*. Pre-heat oven to 350F/175C. in a large bowl, sift in 2 cups of almond flour. If you don’t have a sifter, make sure there are no large clumps of flour. Add the baking powder, salt, couple cracks of pepper, onion and garlic powder, green onions, and mix well.
- Add the melted butter onto the vegan flax eggs, mix well.
- Pour the wet batter over the dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix well. Add the shredded cheese and mix until well incorporated.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and fill a ¼ cup measuring cup about ¾ full of dough. Form the dough into a ball and place it on the parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining dough, making sure they are not too close to each other. Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until golden brown and remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!
MORE VEGAN KETO RECIPES:
1.Easy Oil-Free Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus
2.Gluten-Free Vegan Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
3.Easy Healthy Broccoli Mash
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023