Delicious Vegan Soy & Garlic Baked Mushrooms that are quick to make, and make a perfect side dish.
These garlic mushrooms are oven-baked for an oil-free version. You can serve these garlic mushrooms on toast for brunch, or as a side dish. Garlic mushrooms are vegan and gluten-free if you use tamari sauce instead of soy sauce.
Check out another favorite recipe of mine – Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms!
How To Make Vegan Soy & Garlic Baked Mushrooms:
You will need the following ingredients:
4. Fresh Herbs
The mushrooms are tossed in some condiments and spices, then baked. It really is very simple and easy to make these baked garlic mushrooms. These mushrooms are everything you need for your dinner table. They are yummy, garlicky, low calories and so delicious. I can just sit and eat a bowl of these mushrooms. They are so yummy.
More Mushroom Recipes:
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these Vegan Soy & Garlic Baked Mushrooms if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Soy & Garlic Baked Mushrooms
- 1 pounds/450g mushrooms washed
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce use tamari for a GF option
- 1 tbsp garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or dried thyme chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parlsey chopped
- Toss the mushrooms in balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking pan and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Serve spinkle he parlsey and enjoy!