Vegan Teriyaki Noodles recipe that’s indulgent, comforting and so, so yum. Teryaki noodles Chinese style with creamy peanut butter is going to become your new favorite. They are super easy to make and taste divine.
Meatless teriyaki noodles are 100% plant-based and actually have a good dose of protein.
I love recipes where it’s all made in pretty much 1 bowl and minimal ingredients. This vegan noodle recipe has a handful of condiments to make the thick sauce or dressing, whatever you want to call it, then the noodles are cooked separately.
I garnished this teriyaki and noodles with steamed bok choi – but you can garnish them with anything you like. I just love garnishing Asian dishes with bok choi, period! 😀
How to Make Teriyaki Noodles
You will need:
2. Teriyaki Sauce
3. Dark Soy Sauce
4. Creamy Peanut Butter
5. Sriracha Sauce
6. Onion Granules
7. Pok Choi
To make the vegan teriyaki and sriracha noodles – all you need to do is cook the noodles, then in a bowl, mix all the rest of the ingredients, then add in the noodles. Mix to combine, then serve!
You can garnish with steamed bok choi or other garnishes of choice.
Now, if you are nut-free, or just don’t like peanut butter, here are some other options you can use
For a nut-free option use:
Peanut Butter Alternatives:
1. Almond Butter
2. Cashew Butter
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Vegan Teryaki Noodles recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Asian Recipes:
Vegan Teryaki Noodles
- 2 nests of noodles of choice
- 1 whole large bok choy, sliced legnthways steamed/boiled
- THE SAUCE:
- 3 tbsp runny peanut butter or tahini
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp of sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp of onion granules
- 4 tbsp teryaki sauce
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped spring onions
- Crushed Peanuts
- Boil the rice noodles as per package instructions. Steam the bok choy too.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a bowl, and mix well.
- Strain the noodles, but keep 1 tbsp of the boiling water.
- Add the noodles and the tbsp of boiling water to the sauce bowl. Mix well.
- Serve the noodles in a bowl, and top with the desired toppings, and the bok choy.