Vegan Whipped ‘Feta’ & Balsamic Vinegar Strawberries that are spread on a toast and eaten as a snack or as lunch.
The burst of flavors in this recipe is incredible. If you have never had balsamic roasted strawberries before, you need to try them ASAP.
I used violife vegan feta (which resembles soft cheese a lot) But it worked perfectly in the place of the dairy feta.
I also used good-quality balsamic vinegar to roast the strawberries. The combination is fantastic. I worked with similar flavors when I used to work as a chef, sweet and sour strawberries combined with salty cheeses.
So I thought to recreate this recipe, but make it vegan!
The recipe can be made completely gluten-free if you use gluten-free bread, or just use the whipped feta and strawberries as a dip.
So how to make balsamic roasted strawberries and vegan whipped feta:
You will need:
For the strawberries:
1. Fresh Strawberries
3.Coconut Sugar/Brown Sugar
For the whipped ‘feta’:
1.Vegan feta cheese
Bake the strawberries in the oven with balsamic vinegar and some sprinkle of sugar for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, using a food processor, add the vegan feta and yogurt and blitz until smooth.
Spread the whipped feta on a toast, then layer the roasted strawberries on top. Drizzle some extra balsamic vinegar on top and eat up!
That’s it! The recipe is really simple, and only asks for 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time!
More Easy Recipes To Try:
1.Easy Loaded Hummus Bowl
2.Easy Creamy Vegan Broccoli Raisin Salad
3.Easy Raw Vegan Pea Hummus
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Vegan Whipped ‘Feta’ & Balsamic Vinegar Strawberries recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Whipped 'Feta' & Balsamic Vinegar Strawberries
- 1 pint/357g fresh strawberries washed and sliced
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp of vegan yogurt
- 1 cup/120g of vegan feta cheese you can use vegan cream cheese if you can't find vegan feta
- To Serve:
- Extra balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 slices of Toast
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spread the sliced strawberries onto the baking dish, then spinkle the balsamic vinegar and sugar on top of the strawberries.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until slighly darker and deflated.
- While the stawberries are baking, put the vegan feta and yogurt in a food processor, or blender, and blitz until smooth. Alternatively, whisk the 2 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the whipped 'feta' on the toasts and add the strawberries on top. Drizzle some moe balasamic vinegar and eat up!
Store the whipped feta and strawberies in the fridge and consume it within 3 days.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023