Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies
These 1 bowl Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies have no refined sugar and oil and come together within minutes. No eggs, Vegan, Glutenfree, Nut-free, Soy-free! I mean, you can't get any healthier than that with a cookie!
- 1/4 cup/60g tahini (mix the tahini well and then measure)
- 1/3 cup/78ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup/90g quinoa flour (use all-purpose flour if not gluten-free, oat flour, and gluten-free flour will work too!)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch or other starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup/81g of old fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free oats if you want these cookies GF)
- flaked salt optional
Preheat the oven to 345F/175 C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
Add all the wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
Add all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. It should form a stiff dough.
Chill for 15 mins in the fridge.
Use a scoop to place scoops of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Using wet hands flatten and shape. Sprinkle flaked salt on top.
Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 mins. Cool for 10 mins.
Store: On the counter for up to 4 days. Freeze for up to a month.
Variations: Add chopped dark chocolate or candied ginger or candied orange or chopped nuts.
Maple syrup substitute: use the same amount of sugar and 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
Serving: 1cookieCalories: 212kcalCarbohydrates: 36.4gProtein: 4.4gFat: 7.9gFiber: 3.3gSugar: 15.3g