One-Pot Curried Quinoa Lentil Stew
This One-Pot Curried Quinoa Lentil Stew is so full of flavor and protein! It’s great for a hearty dinner or lunch!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 2 cups diced carrots about 2 large carrots
- 1 1/2 cups/300g diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup/200g uncooked red lentils rinsed
- 1/2 cup/90g uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5–6 cups/1.200ml of vegetable broth I like to use my homemade
Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil, onion, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 7 minutes.
Add in the garlic and fresh ginger and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, stir until combined, cover with a lid and simmer until vegetables, lentils and quinoa are all cooked through ardoun 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy the stew hot or cold.
Now, this stew is deliciously eaten right away, but the flavor (just like with any stew) tastes even more amazing the next day.
Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1servingFiber: 4.5gCalories: 223kcalFat: 6.6gProtein: 9.9gCarbohydrates: 39.1g