1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread
This is a great go-to, everyday type of bread - ideal for breakfast, lunch or snacking. It’s moist on the inside and crunchy on the outside!
- 3 cups/300grams rolled oats
- 1 big pot 500ml of Plain Yoghurt (I used Alpro)
- 1 cup/200g of mixed seeds I used chia seeds sunflower seeds and flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbp of golden syrup/maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the mixture into a lined loaf-pan with parchment paper and smooth the top.
Sprinkle some seeds on top if you like.
Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
Cool onto a wire rack before slicing.