Creamy 5-Minute Spiced Kidney Bean Hummus
This Creamy 5-Minute Spiced Kidney Bean Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Its perfect for people who have chickpea intolerence.
- 1 1/2 cups/300g Cooked kidney beans or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of cumin
- ½ Lemon juice only
- 1-2 tbsp ice cold water helps it to combine and it makes it smoother!
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 pinches chili flakes to finish ( decorate )
- This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking.
2. It can also be doubled.
3. This hummus can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 50gCalories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 5.5gFat: 3.2gFiber: 2.1g