Quick Healthy Artichoke Hummus
This Quick Healthy Artichoke Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
- 1 cup cooked marinaded artichkoes hearts drained and rinsed
- 1 cup/200g Cooked Chickpeas drained or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp of the artichkoe marinade oil or water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 lemon juize + zest
- 1 tsp cumin
Add all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blitz for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape the sides, so it blends evenly.
Optional: top with Za'Tar, Sesame seeds.
1. This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking.
2. It can also be doubled.
3. This hummus can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 149kcalCarbohydrates: 17.3gProtein: 6.5gFat: 8.2gFiber: 3.2g