5-Minute Healthy Miso Hummus
This 5-Minute Healthy Miso Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
- 3 tbsp White Miso paste
- 1 cup/200g Cooked Chickpeas drained or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp aquafaba or water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp onion powder ( granules )
- 1 cloves of garlic minced
Add all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blitz for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape the sides, so it blends evenly.
Optional: top with Za'Tar, Sesame seeds.
1. This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking.
2. It can also be doubled.
3. This hummus can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Fiber: 3.2gCalories: 120kcalFat: 6.2gProtein: 6.5gCarbohydrates: 14.3g