Cheat 15-Minute Vegan Pizza! Sometimes you just want a ridiculously good pizza and the pizza restaurants are too far away, have shut down, or offer sub-par vegan experience. Then you just go to the kitchen and whip up this cheats’ pizza.
If you are in a need of healthier quick dinner ideas – this pizza is one of the good ones! It’s also a perfect way to use the leftover veg and wraps.
I used homemade hummus for this recipe – but you can use shop-bought if you like!
Now, I am a real sucker for a pizza…If there is one food you can eat for the rest of your life – for me, it’s definitely a pizza. What about you?
I just love everything about it! It also turns out, that it’s not so difficult to make either!… And pretty cheap too!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Cheat 15-Minute Vegan Pizza if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Cheat 15-Minute Vegan Pizza
- 2 large wraps
- 1 handful of vegan cheese
- a handful of sweetcorn
- 4-5 slices of tomatoes or marinara
- a handful of broccoli florets
- a handful of mushroom/peppers
- 2 tbsp of hummus
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- a sprinkle of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F190C.
- On one of the wraps - spread the hummus evenly to cover the whole wrap. Press the second wrap on top of the hummus one. Spread the remaining toppings/ingredients and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.