This Easy Asian Spiced Noodles & Veg Salad is the perfect meal prep for summer! No need to reheat, it’s light but filling, and the flavors are oh SO fresh. It’s topped off with a homemade tangy, sweet, Asian dressing to make everything finger-licking good. So have a salad for lunch this week, and enjoy it.
How do you like your salads?
I like mine with lots of colorful veggies tossed in with the noodles, so it feels more like a “salad” and not just highly seasoned cold noodles.
Nothing wrong with plain noodles, though! In fact, the beauty of this salad is its flexibility. Add as many or as few extras as you want.
I love the colors and crunch of carrot and red bell peppers so they’re in, along with the other veggies.
The trick in this recipe is to try and slice your veggies as thinly as possible – in that way, they will be able to get dressed in our dressing properly!
I love summer! Because summer is all about fresh veggies, salads, and all the good fresh stuff!
This salad packs so much flavor, and yet has so much freshness in it.
Do let me know how you found this Easy Asian Spiced Noodles & Veg Salad if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Asian Spiced Noodles & Veg Salad
- For the noodles:
- 1 nest of noodles of choice cooked per the packet instructions and cooled.
- 1 handful peas
- 1/4 red pepper sliced very thinly
- Thumb sized carrot peeled and sliced as thinly as possible onto strips
- Thumb sized zucchini thinly sliced into strips
- For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce or apple cider vinegear
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 lime zest plus juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon of minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh coriander
- Once the noodles are cooked and cooled and the veggies sliced, add them all in a bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients, and pour them onto the noodles and veggie bowls.
- Mix well, and serve straight away.
- You can also warm the dish in a pan, and have it as a stir-fry