These Easy Healthy Vegan Fudge Chocolate Brownie are the best vegan brownies you’ll ever taste. Not only are they perfectly fudgy and intensely chocolatey. On top of that, they’re dead easy to make, require only a handful of ingredients – and no egg replacements or aquafaba!
These brownies are gluten-free and are absolutely insanely delicious! If you want these babies oil-free, simply sub the oil for dairy-free milk! – If you want them nut-free, simply use extra oat flour in the replacement of almond flour!
They are really healthy and taste so divine at the same time. Fudgy, chocolatey, and they are the perfect base for any flavor you want!
Imagine this recipe as a base for your imagination – I have left a couple of topping options to top these beauties, but anything you fancy, can literally be added to this basic brownie recipe and can be taken to another level with your imagination and tastebuds.
I mean who doesn’t like a good brownie? – I have to admit – disliking someone at first sight, or words is true. The moment someone tells me they don’t like chocolate I am like WHAT?! It’s an instant put off! Are you the same?
I am a total chocolate addict and I love it!
Anyway, if you are here looking at this recipe, you know exactly what I am talking about…so let’s make some badass brownies!
SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE:
Don’t have the needed equipment to make this recipe? Don’t worry, I got you covered!
I have linked you below with all the equipment you may need for this recipe, so that will save you the time to look for them!
1. Chopping Board
2. Baking Dish
3. Mixing Bowl
4. Food Processor
Do let me know how you found these Easy Healthy Vegan Fudge Chocolate Brownie if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Healthy Vegan Fudge Chocolate Brownie
- 1 3/5 cups/250g of cooked/steamed beetroot roughly diced
- 1/2 cup/93ml of coconut oil sub for dairy-free milk, if you want this oil-free
- 1 1/2 cups/300g of coconut sugar/organic light brown sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/ 1/4 cups/140g of oat flour simply ground up oats
- 1/ 1/4 cups/140g of almond flour
- 2/3 cup/60g of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/100ml of dairy-free milk
- 2/3 cup/100g of vegan dark chocolate or sweeter chocolate if you like it more
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- Optional toppings:
- Hazelnuts + blackberry jam
- Raspberry/any fresh berry
- Double chocolate - just add chocolate chips on top
- Peanut Butter to swirl
- Preheat oven to 340F/175C.
- Warm through the beetroot and coconut oil, then blitz them to a puree using a blender or a food processor.
- Melt the chocolate and dairy-free milk over a bain-marie, or in the microwave.
- Mix all the ingredients together, making sure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour the batter onto a lined square baking pan with baking paper, and all your desired toppings.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely, before handling, because the structure is not too stable if it's handled too warm!
They are freezer friendly!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023