A delicious Easy Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake, with a Biscoff Biscuit Base, creamy Biscoff Cheesecake filling, finished with sprinkled biscuits.
This recipe is heaven for the biscoff lovers, as it’s biscoffs on biscoffs!
I just utterly adore Biscoff, and I know a lot of you guys do as well. It’s sweet and spicy at the same time, which makes it a perfect addition to a Cheesecake. The spread on top gives a nice rich addition, along with the Lotus biscuits on the bottom.
This cheesecake is utterly scrumptious! It will make your whole family/ or party happy!
Being vegan doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy cheesecakes.
No food processor or anything needed, maybe just a rolling pin to crush all them biscuits! The filling is mixed in a bowl, then simply poured on top of the base. Simple as that! I have given two options for the biscuits; you can use either vegan butter or coconut oil.
Do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook!! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Biscoff Cheesecake
- for the base:
- 2 cups/200g biscoff biscuits
- 1/3 cup/80g melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- For the filling:
- 6 cups/700g vegan cream cheese violife is the best
- 2 cups/200g biscoff spread
- 1/2 cup/100g coconut or organic brown sugar
- Crush the biscuits mix them with the melted butter and tip them into a parchment paper-lined springform tin flattening them to form a base.
- Then chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- For the topping beat all the ingredients together and spread over the base. Set in the freezer for a minimum of an hour to an hour and a half. You can decorate with crushed biscoff biscuits