This Easy Healthy Vegan Cheesy High-Protein Pasta is packed full of protein and it’s gluten-free if obviously made with high-protein gluten-free pasta. One serving contains 41+ grams of protein.
I recently purchased high protein pasta made with 3 ingredients only, so I decided to make something tasty out of it.
I couldn’t believe that you could buy high-protein pasta, and in fact, have pasta that’s good for you! The pasta I bought contains 43g per 100 grams, and also has 33g of fiber!! I have never seen anything like this before.
I know that there are many vegan cheese sauce recipes out there, but they often involve nuts, especially cashews. In this recipe, I have made it totally nut-free!
So, if you are someone who is nut-free, this recipe is for you!
More Vegan Recipes:
1. Easy Vegan Shopska Salad
2. Creamy Roasted Pepper And Tomato Soup
3. Comforting Vegan Butter Bean Stew
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy Vegan Cheesy High-Protein Pasta Recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
1 can/tin of white beans, 15oz/400g
2½ cups / 160g Bean / Lentil Pasta,or your favorite pasta
4 tbsp Nutritional yeast
½ cup / 120ml Water
1 Garlic clove
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
¼ tsp Turmeric
1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
½ tsp Smoked Paprika
½ tsp Chopped Basil
pinch of Salt and Pepper
1. Drain the beans and place everything apart from the pasta into a blender and whizz until combined.
2. Cook the pasta as per instructions and drain.
3. Stir in the cheesy bean pasta sauce.
4. Serve with smoked paprika and basil sprinkled on top and also serve with tomato and avocado if you like!
Store any leftovers of this Easy Healthy Vegan Cheesy High-Protein Pasta in the fridge and enjoy within three days.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023