These Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert. Easy to make, simply mixing and baking, and you can just dollop the icing on top – easy.
These vegan biscoff cupcakes are not the healthiest out there. But we all deserve a treat sometimes, right? Right?!
If we ate salad all the time, where would the joy be in life.
Have you heard of Biscoff spread before, though? If you haven’t, oh my gosh, you are missing out BIG time. Biscoff spread is amazing. The problem I have with biscoff spread though, is that it’s addicting! I literally eat it with a spoon straight out of the jar, it’s soooooo good.
You have got to make these vegan Biscoff cupcakes with Biscoff buttercream, you, your family and friends will absolutely love them, and will never find out that these are actually vegan!
Let’s make these amazing cupcakes!
Do let me know how you found this Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Dessert Recipes:
Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes
- For the cupcakes:
- 2 cups/225g of SR Flour
- 1/2 cup/110g of coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp of Biscoffi Spread
- 50 ml/3 tbsp of veg oil
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar/apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup/300g of vegan butter needs to be at room temperature, soft!!
- 3 cups/400g of Icing sugar
- 2 tbsp of Biscoff spread
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingreidents under the cupcakes section in the ingredient list. You can add a little more milk if needed and also mix the biscoff spread really well. Put into cup cases and bake 350F/180C/gas 5 for 20/25 mins.
- To make the icing simply combine all the ingredients together under the icing section, and beat until smooth. it's important that your butter is soft, otherwise you won't be able to cimbine the ingredients.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe the icing and stick a biscoff biscuits and a drizzle of biscoff spread thinned with some dairy-free milk.
Sponges freeze well too.