These Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert. Easy to make, simply mixing and baking, and you can just dollop the icing on top – easy.
Delicious Biscoff cupcakes (made with both Biscoff biscuits and spread to really pack in the flavor) topped with smooth Biscoff buttercream and finished with a crunchy Biscoff Biscuit.
Biscoff Spread is one of those amazing creations that also happens to be accidentally vegan.
If you’ve never tried it you must go buy some now, spread on toast or just eat it with a spoon and a satisfied smile. (Gross? No. Heaven more like)
Lotus biscuits are available in most supermarkets and pound shops. They’re golden brown, crunchy and melt in your mouth.
I’ve listed the icing ingredients further down. You can make your own or buy a vanilla icing if you’re short on time.
HOW LONG TO THESE CUPCAKES LAST FOR AND HOW SHOULD THEY BE STORED?
These cupcakes will last for up to a week after baking if you keep them stored in an airtight container.
❄️ Suitable for freezing
These cupcakes are also suitable for freezing. You can either store just the sponges or the iced cupcakes (without the biscuit).
To freeze just the sponges, simply pop them into an airtight container or wrap them with clingfilm and freeze.
SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT:
As a Vegan, cooking on a daily basis, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to throw them here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – I recently started making a lot of smoothies, so a blender is a must!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
Let’s make these amazing cupcakes!
Do let me know how you found this Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes
- For the cupcakes:
- 2 cups/225g of SR Flour
- 1/2 cup/110g of coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp of Biscoffi Spread
- 50 ml/3 tbsp of veg oil
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar/apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup/300g of vegan butter needs to be at room temperature, soft!!
- 3 cups/400g of Icing sugar
- 2 tbsp of Biscoff spread
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingreidents under the cupcakes section in the ingredient list. You can add a little more milk if needed and also mix the biscoff spread really well. Put into cup cases and bake 350F/180C/gas 5 for 20/25 mins.
- To make the icing simply combine all the ingredients together under the icing section, and beat until smooth. it's important that your butter is soft, otherwise you won't be able to cimbine the ingredients.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, pipe the icing and stick a biscoff biscuits and a drizzle of biscoff spread thinned with some dairy-free milk.
Sponges freeze well too.