These 2-Ingredient Healthy Almond Cookies can be made by a toddler! Seriously, these cookies are so easy to make, taste so fresh, healthy, and sweet. I mean seriously, who needs shop-bought cookies, when you can make some yourself in less than 30 minutes….and only 2 ingredients!
I have to say – these cookies have become my favourite cookies. Who knew a 2 ingredient cookie recipe could taste so good?!
These cookies are sweetened with banana, and mixed with almond flour. I optionally added some melted chocolate on top, but that’s not a must.
Just 2 Healthy Ingredients Are Needed To Make These Banana Almond Cookies:
As the title suggests, these cookies are made with just 2 healthy ingredients:
- almond flour
If you are wondering what the heck almond flour is, trust me, it’s nothing complicated, it’s just ground blanched almonds, it can be found in pretty much any store, or ordered online.
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
Do let me know how you found these 2-Ingredient Healthy Almond Cookies though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
2-Ingredient Healthy Almond Cookies
- Blender/food processor
- 1 cup//225g or two medium-sized bananas
- 1 cup/120g of ground almond flour
- 3 tbsp Melted Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 340°F /Gas Mark 3, and arrange the oven tray onto the middle shelf.
- Place the bananas and almond flour in a food processor ( a blender should work just fine). (Alternatively, mash the bananas, then fold in the almond flour)
- Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to be scooped with an ice cream scoop or a spoon.
- If it's too creamy, add a little more almond flour (start with 1 tbsp, then add another 1 tbsp if necessary).
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie ball just a tiny bit with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven (on top of the preheated oven tray) and bake for about 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven type), or until they look golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle some optional melted chocolate if you like, allow the chocolate to set and serve.