These simple Easy Vegan Soft Pumpkin & Almond Cookies are so great for fall! They’re vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and also use just one bowl and less than 10 ingredients to make!
Well, friends, only good things are happening around here. We’re talking all things cookies. Gluten-free and vegan cookies. Pumpkin cookies. Almond butter cookies. All those things mashed into one perfect cookie that is sure to make your autumn tastebuds sing!
These healthy cookies might sound like an unlike flavor combination buy holy wow are they good! They’re chewy, they’re soft, they’re pillowy, they’re full of nutty flavor, they’ve got the warm aromas of pumpkin spice and they’re super-duper healthy too. They’re a cookie that everyone needs to make!
How to Make Pumpkin & Almond Cookies:
Did I mention these fabulous pumpkin peanut butter cookies use just one bowl? Yep, that’s right. You can mix ’em up and only have to do one wish. That is something I’m on board with!
We start with our wet ingredients. We’re beating up our nut butter, pumpkin, flax egg, and sugars until they’re smooth and creamy. Once you’ve got that you add your dry ingredients in, stir together, and done. Perfect cookie batter awaits!
Best of all, these cookies bake for just around 12-15 minutes. In the time it takes you to clean up, wipe down the counters, and put your baking supplies away, they’ll be done and ready to eat. Now you just have to find something delicious to dunk them into and you’re good to GO!
Do let me know how you found this Easy Vegan Soft Pumpkin & Almond Cookies if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Vegan Soft Pumpkin & Almond Cookies
- 1 flax egg 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal + 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup/120g almond butter 60
- 1/4 cup/62g pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup/68g coconut sugar/ cane sugar/ light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup/35g oat/quinoa flour
- Chopped almonds to top the cookies optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/170C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flax egg, almond butter, pumpkin, coconut sugar, and syrup. Beat with a whisk or an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, and oat flour and beat again until a sticky dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the baking sheet, spacing the cookies at least 2" apart. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Gently flatten the cookies with your hands and sprinkle with sugar. Bake on the center rack for 11 - 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Once cooled, eat them up!!