An amazingly Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Protein Pudding. Done in only 15 minutes, you get the perfect gooey chocolatey dessert. This one is my new favorite, especially now that’s nearing Christmas and I am in a mood for chocolate!
10g of protein per serving, 9g of fiber…I mean who knew you can eat a chocolate dessert and still be healthy! This dessert is totally guilt-free.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE DESSERT:
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.
- Add sugar all ingredients together in a bowl and mix.
- If you like extra gooyenes, add marshmallows or chocolate to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes depending on how ‘melty’ and gooey you like it in the middle.
- You can top with dairy-free ice cream if you like, for a complete dessert.
- Now stuff your face with this amazing chocolate dessert 😀
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Protein Pudding if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Protein Pudding
- 6 Tbsps oat flour
- 6 Tbsps cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsps maple syrup
- 140 ml soya milk or any.plant milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of chocolate or a marshmallow at the bottom of baking dish optional
- Preheat the oven to 200C/375F. Mix all ingredients together and our onto a oven proof dish.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, depending on how gooey and melty in the middle you like it.
- I used 2 small individual ramekins. You can use a big oven dish, but the cooking time can vary.