These Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Orange Truffles make the perfect sweet treat! They’re healthy, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and seriously delicious. They’re also too easy to make!
There is no secret that chocolate and orange combination is a marriage made in haven.
And today, I have done exactly that, mixed two classic flavour and created these delicious chocolate orange balls.
What is really funny about making these delicious energy balls, is every time I make them, the idea is to have 1-2 a day to keep my energy levels going and just have a healthy snack.
However, they always taste so delicious, that I end up eating A LOT of them when I make them haah! So I overdo it, and probably reverse the healthy effect to an unhealthy effect 😀
Ingredients for These Chocolate Orange Truffles:
You will need a mix of nuts, orange, cocoa, maple syrup, and coconut flour. All healthy ingredients, all combined and rolled to perfection. A delicious dessert or a snack on the go!
Do let me know how you found these Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Orange Truffles if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Energy Ball Recipes:
1. 5-Ingredient Raw Vegan Protein Bites (7g Protein Per Bite)
2. Parsnip And Sweet Potato Bites
3. No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites
Easy Raw Vegan Chocolate Orange Truffles
- 1 cup Medjool dates about 10
- 1/2 cup/65g raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup/65g raw almonds
- 1/2 cup/50g raw cacao/cocoa powder + more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or Tahini, or any nut butter you like
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange about 1 tablespoon
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut flour
- raw cacao powder for rolling
- In a food processor, add the dates, walnuts, and almonds. Process on high until a sandy texture forms, about 30 seconds. Add the remaining ingredients (starting with 1 tablespoon of coconut flour) and blend again until a smooth dough forms. If the dough is still a bit sticky, add another tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls. Toss each ball in raw cacao powder (if desired) and enjoy!
- Ideally, refrigirate for up to an hour to firm them up before eating.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023