An insanely delicious no-cook Vegan Edible Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Who could resist a spoonful of this (or all of it)? We all love to eat the leftovers of the cake batter or cookie dough. But this is even better since it has no eggs, no dairy, and no animal products. it’s 100% Vegan!
No need to cook off any flours here as technically this is flourless cookie dough. I used ground oats for the purpose. This cookie dough is done in 10 minutes. Perfect for a quick dessert.
Oh, did I mention that this vegan edible chocolate chip cookie dough is also completely gluten-free too?
How to Make Plant-Based Flourless Cookie Dough:
Step 1 – Mix all dry ingredients together.
Step 2 – slowly pour the dairy-free milk to reach a dough-like consistency.
Finally – EAT! (See the full recipe below)
It’s that easy! The edible cookie dough can be eaten straight away, or refrigerated and consumed later. I found it tastes even better colder.
I hope you like this small batch of edible cookie dough – it’s perfect to satisfy a sweet tooth for all the vegans who love cookie dough.
But how to make oat flour?
It’s super easy – put any oats in a blender, blitz for 2-3 minutes and there you have it! No need to heat it to kill any bacterias you can use/consume it straight away!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Vegan Edible Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Edible Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ⅓ cup/76g vegan butter melted
- ½ cup/100g light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 cup/100g of oat flour*
- ½ cup/50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3-6 tbsp dairy free milk
- ¼-⅓ cup/40g chopped chocolate or chocolate chips vegan
- Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Slowly start adding the dairy-free milk until you reach a wet-ish dough consistency. Serve and enjoy sprinkled with extra chocolate chips if you like.
More Dessert Recipes:
1 . Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Protein Pudding
2. Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Fudge Bread
3. Super Easy Vegan Biscoff Cupcakes
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023