Vegan Eggplant Cream Cheese Stuffed Rolls – A perfect appetizer or a party snack, made Vegan. It’s low in calories, and simply delicious!
If you like creamy garlic food, you will love these vegan eggplant rolls.
I did that for a party I hosted recently, and they were a treat! The whole recipe takes about 30 minutes to make, and it’s quite easy to make.
This is the perfect eggplant rolls appetizer.
I used my homemade cream cheese recipe to make these, but you can use shop-bought vegan cream cheese if you like.
HOW TO PREPARE THE EGGPLANT
A good practice is to salt the eggplant before cooking it, but I didn’t find the need to in this recipe.
Try slicing the eggplant lengthways as thinly as possible.
I simply cut the tops off then slice it lengthways at around 1cm / ¼ inch thick.
Instead of grilling or frying which takes more time and more oil. I bake the eggplant for around 15-20 minutes until just soft so they’re really easy to roll up.
I just bush them with a little oil and bake ’em. Then cool them for 5 minutes, and roll them with the filling.
More Eggplant Recipes To Try:
1. Oil-Free Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana
2.Easy Creamy Vegan Peanut Eggplant Curry
3. Oil-Free Creamy Vegan Tomato & Eggplant Bake
Do let me know how you found this Vegan Eggplant Cream Cheese Stuffed Rolls if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Eggplant Cream Cheese Stuffed Rolls
- 1 eggplant sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- For the filling:
- 1 cup/100g of vegan cream cheese
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 handful of parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F/200 and line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice the eggplant as thinly as possible length ways and place the slices on the pre-prepared tray.
- Drizzle the olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the filling; add all the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Once the eggplant is baked - Leave them to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of the filling on each slice and roll.
- Add your desired toppings and enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Margaret Murray14 August 2022 at 22h42
I cant register for your newsletter
Elena15 August 2022 at 16h32
Hey there, I am so sorry that you are unable to register to my newsletter, could you please explain the issue you are having?
Feel free to drop me an email here: [email protected]