5-Seed & Nuts Incredibly Healthy Cookies that are no bake, vegan, gluten-free and so yum and healthy!
If you are looking for easy healthy snacks to make at home – you have come to the right place. The way I approached this recipe was, to use up what I already had in my pantry. So, you can do the same!
You can use any nuts or seeds you have/like – and do the steps the same way, but with different ingredients. However, if you like what I have used in this recipe, go ahead and use the same ingredients.
I had a terrible week once, when I had no oven, due to my oven breaking. But I can’t go without baking or cooking stuff. So I had to get creative. I do like no bake desserts/snacks, so I thought, let’s make no bake cookies!
What happened was, I just there all the different types of nuts and seeds together and sweetened them with dried fruit. Really, there’s no rocket science here.
More Vegan Recipes to Try:
Do let me know how you found this 5-Seed & Nuts Incredibly Healthy Cookies recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
180g/ 2 cups old fashioned oats ( use gluten-free oats if you are avoiding gluten )
30g/ 1/4 cup sliced almonds
35g/ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
30g/ 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
25g/ 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
30g / 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
2 Tablespoons maple syrup
Tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
335g/ 1 1/2 cups dates
210g/ 1 1/2 cups raisins
1. Add oats, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds coconut, sunflower seeds, maple syrup, sesame seeds, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
2. Add the dried fruit to a food processor with the chopping blade and process until the mixture is completely chopped and forms into a big, sticky ball.
3. Pull the dried fruit from the processor and break into small pieces. Add it to the bowl with the oat mixture and use a plastic spatula or your hands to combine everything together.
4. Once combined, form bites into small cookie shaped pucks (or roll into balls). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment. And chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Alternatively, if you are baking them, simply bake them on 350F/180C for 15 minutes or until golden on the outside!
5. Enjoy these 5-Seed & Nuts Incredibly Healthy Cookies right away or store in the fridge for up to 3 days!