These No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites are really quick and easy to make. As the title states, they require no baking.
I got so into no-bake one-bite balls for a quick snack in the afternoon, or whenever the hunger strikes.
The good thing about these energy bites is the fact that they pack so much in just 1 bite. Healthy fat, fiber, protein, energy, complex carbs, just everything your body needs really.
I always, always have an energy bite in my bag, as an emergency snack, whenever I need it, so I definitely recommend making a batch of these chia seed balls.
You can also add some additional ingredients such as raisins, other dried fruit or chocolate chips. I opted to simply roll them in desiccated coconut and chia seeds. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
More Healthy Vegan Dessert Recipes:
1. 4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
2. Vegan Maple Chocolate Cookies (GF Oil-Free)
3. Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars
Do let me know how you found this No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Makes 6 large bites
90g rolled oats
125g nut butter (I used a mixture of peanut and almond butter, and I also used crunchy peanut butter, for extra texture and crunch to the bites)
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
1 tablespoon of chia seeds + extra for rolling
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Mix the oats, nut butter, maple syrup, coconut, chia seeds, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until fully combined. Chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set firm.
2. Roll the mixture into equal size bites. I made 6 big bites from my mixture but you can make more or less depending on what size you want them to be.
3. Roll the bites in the coconut and chia seed mix.
Store these No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023