Fancy some green gluten-free pizza that’s bursting will goodness -then this Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza is for you.
A pizza crust made out of quinoa and broccoli? What the hell? Is this for real – ABSOLUTELY! Now you can have you pizza without any guilt. I make pizza every week now, using this pizza crust recipes.
You have probably heard of quinoa crusted pizza before, but a lot of them have eggs in them. This recipe is completely vegan.
The blender does all the work for you, in terms of the base, then you just bake it, add your toppings, bake again, and voila!
Pizza has always, always been just a weekend treat every so often. Now, I can eat pizza twice a week, without being worried about eating too much junk, since this recipe is super good for you.
Not gonna lie, it’s probably a cheats’ pizza…but who cares… it tastes lovely…soooo…Oh, and the base contains only 2 ingredients!
Sooooo, if you end up making this recipe, do let me know how you found this Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me/tag me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Pizza Recipes:
Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza
- Pizza Base:
- 3/4 cup / 140g of dry Quinoa
- 1/2 cup/85g of diced broccoli
- 3/4 cup / 180ml Water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Warm Water for soaking
- Pizza toppings:
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic hummus or any flavor hummus you like
- 1 cup/175g of broccoli cut into tiny florets
- 5 sundried tomatoes sliced
- 6 round cuts of zucchini
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of sumac optional
- Soak the quinoa grain in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190C / 375F.
- Drain the quinoa and add to a blender jug.
- Blend the soaked quinoa with the broccoli and water and salt until all the quinoa is broken up. You may need to add the broccoli in two batches if using a small blender.
- Add more water if the blender is struggling, it's difficult to give an exact amount as all of my recipes are high in natural products and this varies so much.
- Line a flat pan that's around 12" by 6" with heatproof nonstick paper. (For an extra thick pizza pour all the mix and bake for 40min)
- Pour 1/2 of the mix each onto 2 pans ( for two pizzas) in and spread to an even thickness
- Bake for around 20-25mins and take out just as the top gets some golden color.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Add your toppings and bake for another 5-10minites.