Fancy some green gluten-free pizza that’s bursting will goodness -then this Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza is for you.
Whole quinoa is soaked and sprouted then blended with broccoli to make a nutrient-dense and high protein Base. It’s more of a flatbread but it has that great healthy carbohydrate filling taste.
This pizza is GF, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Plant-Based, delicious, cheap to make, and EASY!! Comes out in under 40 minutes!
I used white quinoa this because it’s got the great fluffy taste and texture and red and black quinoa can be a bit tougher. This quinoa-broccoli pizza is light and fluffy.
Quinoa is a must-have ingredient for gluten-free just a generally healthy diet is it’s high in protein it contains all the essential amino acids and is very versatile.
Now, I am a real sucker for a pizza…If there is one food you can eat for the rest of your life – for me it’s definitely a pizza. What about you?
I just love everything about it! So I decided to start making my own, why not?! And the result was so much better than the shop-bought ones! Especially vegan + Gluten-Free!
It also turns out, that it’s not so difficult to make either!
Not gonna lie, it’s probably a cheats’ pizza…but who cares… it tastes lovely…soooo…Oh, and the base contains only 2 ingredients!
Sooooo, if you end up making this recipe, do let me know how you found this Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me/tag me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Super Easy Healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Broccoli Pizza
- Pizza Base:
- 3/4 cup / 140g of dry Quinoa
- 1/2 cup/85g of diced broccoli
- 3/4 cup / 180ml Water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Warm Water for soaking
- Pizza toppings:
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic hummus or any flavor hummus you like
- 1 cup/175g of broccoli cut into tiny florets
- 5 sundried tomatoes sliced
- 6 round cuts of zucchini
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of sumac optional
- Soak the quinoa grain in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190C / 375F.
- Drain the quinoa and add to a blender jug.
- Blend the soaked quinoa with the broccoli and water and salt until all the quinoa is broken up. You may need to add the broccoli in two batches if using a small blender.
- Add more water if the blender is struggling, it's difficult to give an exact amount as all of my recipes are high in natural products and this varies so much.
- Line a flat pan that's around 12" by 6" with heatproof nonstick paper. (For an extra thick pizza pour all the mix and bake for 40min)
- Pour 1/2 of the mix each onto 2 pans ( for two pizzas) in and spread to an even thickness
- Bake for around 20-25mins and take out just as the top gets some golden color.
- Leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Add your toppings and bake for another 5-10minites.