Decadent Easy Healthy Tiramisu Chia Seed Pudding layered with a chocolate base, topped with a creamy vanilla layer followed by whipped coconut cream and cocoa powder. Gluten-free Soy-free Nut-free Dairy-free. Just perfect, isn’t it?
My favourite dessert has to be a tiramisu. I love the creaminess and the touch of booze in there. My partner absolutely hates tiramisu, because of it’s texture, it’s too creamy and slimy for him if you will.
Any excuse for me to eat tiramisu, even if that means finding a way to have it for breakfast without any regrets 😀
This tiramisu chia pudding is actually quite healthy, and I sometimes even have it for a dessert when I fancy a tiramisu, but it’s perfect for any occasion really.
More Chia Seed Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredients Easy Chia Milk
2. Healthy Blueberry Overnight Oats & Chia
3. No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites
Please do let me know how you found this recipe if you do try it, and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/ message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
How To Make Tiramisu Chia Pudding:
Calories per serving: 359kcal
3/4 cup (177.44 ml) warm non-dairy milk such as almond, soy, oat milk or light coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2.5 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp brewed coffee or 1/4 tsp instant coffee
2.5 tbsp maple syrup
3.5 tbsp chia seeds
Mascarpone Chia Layer:
1/2 cup (118.29 ml) warm dairy-free milk, such as almond, soy, oat, etc
a few drops almond extract, or vanilla extract, or both
a good pinch of salt
1.5 teaspoons of maple syrup
3.5 tbsp chia seeds
2-3 tbsp whipped coconut cream (optional)
Whipped coconut cream, cocoa powder ( optional)
1. Chocolate Chia Pudding Layer: Mix the warmed non-dairy milk, vanilla, cocoa, coffee, maple syrup with a whisk. Then add the chia seeds and let sit for 15 mins to thicken. (see notes for overnight oats variation).
2. Mascarpone Cream Chia Pudding Layer: Mix the warmed non-dairy milk, maple, almond extract, and salt. Add the chia seeds and let sit for 15 minutes to thicken. then (Fold in 2-3 tbsp whipped coconut cream for a creamier layer).
(Add a tsp or so more chia seeds to either pudding layer if not thickened to preference.)
3. Add spoonfuls into serving containers (I use weck jars and layer chocolate then cream layer).
4. Top with 1-2 tbsp whipped coconut cream or just coconut cream. Dust with cocoa powder. Chill for a few hours and serve. You can also add granola or fresh fruits on top to serve.
Storage: Refrigerate this Easy Healthy Tiramisu Chia Seed Pudding for up to 2 days, but try to eat it on the same day ideally.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023