Looking for a healthy protein-rich breakfast – Try this quick Vegan Baked Berry Peanut Oatmeal for healthy breakfast. These healthy baked oats have an additional flavor of peanut butter and mixed berries. So rich, healthy, high-protein oats.
HEALTHY BAKED OATMEAL:
Baked oats or baked oatmeal is an easy oatmeal recipe for breakfast. This one-bowl high-protein breakfast casserole is perfect for your busy days. Made with minimal healthy ingredients. You can also add different flavors and nuts, and fruits to bring in variations. I kept things super simple, and just threw some berries peanut butter, and some date paste. Then baked, and bingo!
A delicious breakfast doesn’t have to be difficult. The best things are often the most simple things in life.
How To Make Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
All the ingredients are mixed together in a bowl, then poured into a baking dish, and baked for 20-25 minutes. That’s it! You can even whip that and “chuck it” in the oven and go have a shower, and it will be ready by the time you are finished with the shower.
The perfect breakfast is done right. It’s delicious, indulgent, healthy, and an absolute favorite!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Vegan Baked Berry Peanut Oatmeal if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegan Baked Berry Peanut Oatmeal
- 1 cup/110g of oats I used gluten-free
- 300 ml of dairy-free milk I used almond
- 3 tbsp date paste or maple syrup if not wfpb
- 1/4 cup/60g g peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup/100g of frozen mixed berries or 1/2 cup fresh berries chopped
- Preheat the oven at 375F/200° C.
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients and give it a nice stir.
- Pour in all the mixture onto a small baking dish 6x6.
- Place it in the oven and bake it for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle some runny peanut butter on top.
- Serve it warm or refrigerate and eat the next day.